Wednesday, September 12, 2007

School days and motorcycle rides

Toby has been talking about his new preschool all summer. It is right around the corner from us and so every time we passed by it he would acknowledge its existence. So when the big day finally arrived he could hardly contain himself. Of course he had to take a few spins on his new (donation from neighbor) motorcycle. He's got some great faces to go with it. He thinks he owns Bellevue Ave. Ben trails behind pushing his dump truck. Boy #3 better hope they don't play too hard and ruin all these great toys before he has a chance to use them.


6 comments:

Alison Wills said...

Hi Ashley, I found your blog through Stephanie's (I went to school with Todd and Stephanie). Your kids are adorable! Just wanted to say 'hi' to both you and Todd and let you know I enjoy your blog! Hope this finds you well, and congrats on your 'soon to be' newest addition!!

PapaRandy said...

Ahh, boys and their toys! And they look so innocent...., Do you really expect us to believe your stories that they ever need time out?

Sunny said...

They are such cute boys. I hope this is the only motorcycle they ever own.

Harris Beach Bums said...

Your little boys are going to be commanding all the ladies!

Ann said...

I always told my boys that riding motorcycles was "against the word of wisdom". Guess its OK as long as it's made of plastic and doesn't go over 2 miles per hour. Toby's expression is priceless and if Ben gets any cuter...I may have to come and steal him.

Nancy said...

I can't wait to come and see these darling boys! Your blog just makes me miss them all the more. So you are not doing Joy School this year?