Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Shout Out to My Mom

So I just dropped my Mom off at the airport after being here for a week with us- basically as my servant. She is so good at taking care of us when I have a new baby. She did all the cooking, cleaning, laundry, shopping, and playing for me and made it so easy for me to take care of my babies this week. I hope I can have my own daughter one of these days (ehem to Todd and his manly-sperm) so that one day I can do the same when my grandbabies are born. Although I don't think my daughters in-law will be able to keep me from helping them either, even if they hate me. But how could you hate me, really? (No comments on that last one please) Anyway, thanks Mom! We love you. Even Toby.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

So sad to see Nancy go... hopefully she'll be back soon!

Nancy, we'll try to take care of them while you're gone:)

Nancy said...

Ashley is such a cute mother, giving lots of time to her little ones, playing with her children at their level, she makes me want to do the young mothering thing over and be more like her. Todd is also the most patient father--wow! Chase is a beautiful, peaceful baby. I am having Harris withdrawals. I love them all!

Harris Beach Bums said...

Thank goodness for mothers and mothers in-law. Chase is adorable!

Unknown said...

Yep! It's great to have Mom around after a baby's born. Costco should be given advance notice before she comes to town. I love you Mom!