Sunday, March 2, 2008

Somewhat Telling

We ran into some friends in our ward during our usual Costco run yesterday. We got talking about jobs because the husband was leaving for Afghanistan today to work for 3 months. He'll be working in securities so you can imagine how dangerous of a job it will be. As a wife I would be scared out of my head. However, when he found out that Todd recently agreed to a job with McKinsey as a consultant he seemed to think that Todd was crazier than he was. So who is the crazy one? The guy having to carry a loaded weapon all day and dodge suicide bombers? Or Todd for taking a job with McKinsey? I guess we'll find out soon enough.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Carrying a loaded weapon and dodging suicide bombers in corporate America could possibly be more dangerous :)

McLove said...

Ashley- Your new little guy is soo cute. I love love love all of his hair. Avery used to have tons and now she only has a teeny bit. It is sad. I loved your post about "you ruined me mom" that was hilarious.

jane maynard said...

that's exciting news! having worked for Monitor all I have to say is you guys need to brace yourself. :)

Burnett Family said...

Where is this new job? Are you staying in Boston or are you moving back this way?? We hope to have you back on the west coast again!