9. Spending our first Christmas in New York City
8. Visiting good friends in Boston
7. Spending New Year's week at the Harris Bed and Breakfast...and brunch...and lunch...and dinner
We saw more movies than I average in a year:
- Bolt (kids)
- Benjamin Button (Good)
- 7 Pounds (Not so good)
- Slumdog Millionaire (SOOOOO good)
6. Celebrating Toby's 5th Birthday
5. Watching the most determined 5 year old never give up no matter how miserable the experience. And then seeing the satisfaction on his face once he got it down. That's my boy. (Well, actually I probably would have quit.) That's Todd's boy!
4. Having Todd home for 2+ weeks and counting
3, 2, 1. Toby, Ben, and Chase (again, in no particular order [wink, wink])
Does anyone else want to eat their own kids cause they're so stinkin cute? Is that part of the motherly instinct?
I mean come on, how "cute" is this kid?