Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The smartest thing Toby's ever said.

Toby's been learning to play the piano which is known to increase children's cognitive development. I think it's working because today he says this to me out of the blue:

"Mom, I think you should go away for 2 days all by yourself somewhere because you've been having too much Toby and Ben time."

Honestly I don't think I have experienced a prouder moment as a mother.

(However, the only 2 options he gave me were New Jersey and Connecticut. I was thinking more along the lines of Hawaii.)

2 comments:

Jessica Sorensen said...

You could come see us in CT. Jared is there right now moving in our apt, but he is coming back tomorrow and we would be out there until the 23rd, but you could stay in our empty apt. 2 days alone sounds really good to me.

Kristin said...

Haha. I love it.