Saturday, September 12, 2009

Lake Winnipesaukee



In July we spent a weekend at our friends' parents home at Lake Winnipesaukee. It was heavenly. We tried to do it all in a matter of 3 days. Boating, surfing, kayaking, tanning, photo shoots, midnight tennis matches, tubing and hanging out with good friends- a recipe for a great weekend. I could have done without the part where the rope wrapped around my fingers and broke my ring finger-yes the ring finger that just was given a new wedding ring that I still cannot fit on it! So sad. I'm hoping it goes back to normal some day.

But Lake Winni won my heart and now I know why Bob didn't want to leave.





2 comments:

Nathan said...

I'm jealous. I've always wanted to go there since I first saw What About Bob.

mary said...

lets go back...