Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Failed...

 See? I told you I am really bad at goals and sticking with them. It's been a week since I last posted. Granted, it was a hectic week/weekend, but still...

We had the Harrises in town this past weekend for birthdays and baptisms. There was lots of Mexican food and little downtime.

Chase was not a fan of the red rover game we played at the park...



This week I don't have much going on and I'm trying to relax and not spend as much time driving around running errands - especially since gas is so dang expensive right now!

Today was beautiful. We played outside after school and then decided it was hot enough to go to our pool in the neighborhood for a little dip to kill the last hour or so of the day. It was marvelous.



The boys are all finally at a stage where they just get in and either swim or float, but mostly just tackle each other- softer landing in the pool-and I can just plop my Shamu butt on a lounge chair and yell at them when they get too rough.


I love living here.





Toby lost his other front tooth tonight. I think the infamous Tooth Fairy is out of cash tonight. Would it be bad if she raided one of the kid's wallets and repays them tomorrow? Otherwise she might have to call some family nearby (her Husband's out of town!).

2 comments:

Meghann said...

The red rover crying is too cute!

Megs said...

it can be so hard to keep up on a blog - so you didn't fail. You took a mini, much needed break ;)